GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Peter,
At this point I just want to drive it again :)
I'm hoping for 600 at the wheels.
It will be fun to see how the Vcam works - I hope it's as good as HKS say!!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it polished Peter - seemed better if it matches the rest.

jae said:
Monstrous in a disturbingly appealing way. :D

We want footage of the first flight. And the dyno sheets. Soon.

Nice one.
Jae, I think the dyno and the first flight might be pretty disappointing - limited to 0.2 bar (if I'm lucky) until the engine is run in.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Howsie said:
Looking good Bean. The HKS v-cam sounds very interesting! Where can I find out more about it?
Howsie - the best way I can think of for you is to talk to your friend Mark at that tuning place you visit.....he may be able to put his hands on some.
Or there is Andy at Sumo or even HKS Europe.
However, Mark is the only one I know who is actually going to use it...possibly :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Bean said:
Howsie - the best way I can think of for you is to talk to your friend Mark at that tuning place you visit.....he may be able to put his hands on some.
However, Mark is the only one I know who is actually going to use it...possibly :D

HKS europe knew verty little about it when i enquired about 3 months ago, please keep us posted on how you find it. The idea of having a similar set up to Hondas Vtec system on the RB26 sounds to good to be true.

Love the pics do you have anymore you can share?

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Bean said:
Bean, I chatted to Mark briefly at Donnington about this, he said he'd post up a link on there but he's obvioulsy forgot. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts