GTR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi David

stunning m8 ..

I have to say guys that having seen David's car in the flesh it quite simply is , along with Gio's monster the absolute perfect tuned skyline ..

i bet that V-Cam sounds awesome ;) .. im pretty sure the HKS "Street Performer" ran a V Cam ? ...

you know what kind of things we want you and your car to do don't cha ? ;) .. i'll be out in july next year sir :) :)

Steve

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks very much for the comments guys :)

Howsie - I still think Mark or Andy are your best bet to find out much. To be honest I've got it based on the reviews in Option, Club Skyline etc.
There is very little info about it that I could find really because it is a limited set of less than 50 units (possibly only 20 - can't remember properly). So very few people have actual experience of it.

Steve - you're on. might have a bit more pace out of bends next time ;)
I had the car specced a long time ago, and seem to have inadvertently built a version of the 'Street Performer' :cool:

Now I just need Tein to release the Type Flex for the 34 and it's done....(yeah, right :D )

More pics as I get them.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Dave
That looks like it's coming along nicely, The T04Z was exactly what I had in mind for the Nur, strange coincidence, both going from T88 to T04Z.
Can I please book a ride in the passenger seat for January and I may just bring one back in my hand luggage.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Tim,

Sure thing - I'd be glad to. (btw do you have an international license ? If so feel free to use the other seat :) )

21 - 25 of 25 Posts