GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't lets forget that Tigger is also competing at this event and deserves a big shout too. Albeit in a GTi-R but we all have a cross to bear I suppose ;) .

Go Tigger, Go Tigger, Go Tigger Tigger Tigger :D .

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
yes

She's gonna whip the GTIR boys, reckon she will whip us as well.

As for what to wear, want some pointers?......;)

Something that holds a whip!:D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
ha ha,....dont know if I am gonna whip anyone!!!! havent even practised yet!!!!

eh?? what holds a whip then???

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Lack of sunny powrer!!!

Just read an e-mail on the gtir list and they are a couple short now so it's up to you grrrrrrl racer to make up for it... don't wanna pressure you or anything :D

Luke

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
pressure!!! ha! I laugh in the face of pressure!!! bum....better not stall then had I!!!! having nos on Saturday!!!! just kidding!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
ha ha.......will bring the leather chaps then!! oh got spurs too!!! but only use the above on my horse!!!

I have all the power I need Dirky.....bring it on boy!!!!:)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
wish there were more of the big power sunny guys going.....guess I will have to do me best!!! have seen some semi slicks to get.....are we allowed these does anyone know?? I know that we cant use proper slicks.....:(

·
Registered
134 Posts
What to wear !

Clevage ... A suitable little bit should be enough to see of the competition, eh Tigger ;) :p Or is that on the same page of the rule book as semi slicks !!! :D

Paul

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Nah, clevage,

thats not in the rule book, its DEFINATELY allowed, you do what ever you can to go fast Tigs, use any tactics, we dont mind:D :p :smokin:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I think lisa will be a chest ahead of the

rest.
Good luck girl and go get em.
Sorry I can't make it there to see the look on those guys' faces.
PRICELESS!!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Yeah, good luck

Good luck tigs....we need a good showing ! The main power cars from the GTI-R list have had to pull out (from what i gather) due to parts expected not arriving, things going wrong (the anti-lag car may have done the turbo), etc.

It's bad enough that they've put out an desperate email asking if anyone can get up there - as we're down to about 5 representatives.

So - good luck Tigs !

Daz

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Don't think Paul Hardcastles car is gonna be there.
Don't _think_ bruce's DP car will be there
Alan K's old car - don't think that'll be there
Adrian Cash last car - don't think that'll be there

We have 'Lex, Lisa,, Grant, Ray (i think), and another one.

Is Danny Fennel Running ?

Ash Smith WAS on the list along with a few other bigger power cars, but they all seem to be pulling out. Ray seems quite desperate.

It seems a shame that none of our more northern based members can't fill the gaps....

Daz

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Sunny's

I remember hearing Bruces car wasn't going to be ready but as far as i'm aware I thought him and Danny were running with 200 plus club. James Kazim's running aswell... what about Habib? His was suppost to be done and pretty quick.

Luke

1 - 20 of 26 Posts