GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i was think off getting ALUMINUM RADIATOR but does anyone else have one and no iff they are any good worth having or not
:flame:

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
not if it is a direct replacement - the gains would not be *that* noticeable, but if it has a larger core then the cooling capacity is increased and there are advantages in that.

Simon

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
There is a rule when raising BHP 1/3 of the extra energy goes straight out of the exhaust, 1/3 has to be dealt with by the cooling system and the last 1/3 is your extra power. So a must to have a bigger radiator if you go for significant power gains.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I fitted a Nismo one myself.

Considerably larger core.

Above all didn't need any modifications to fit. Had the mounting points for the rad shroud.

Heard good things about ARC aswell. Got my Nismo one for a bargain hence, the reason going for Nismo. They ain't cheap thats for sure!!!

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
i just bought a radtec one, built in the UK and polished so look good, well worth a look, they have a website, just search them on google

·
Registered
646 Posts
Koyo are pretty well made from what I have seen and fairly well priced, you can pick up a real bargain from USA. However there are a few fake Koyo Radiators going around I read, no proof though.
ARC Rad is the daddy though ^_^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts