GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never had to question my gender, Well not in public but...

well it's a bit scary to admit but....

you heard it here first!!!

I have just brought one of the cheapest cars of my life :(

Should i be happy ??

OK...

I am the proud owner of...

Z3

OK ive said it and anyone who wants to take the piss, then go for it i'm ready!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

As i said i wanted a quick convertible and drove a TT,Boxter, S2000 (not as bad as i remembered) then a Z3 Mpower 3.2 0-60 5secs ass out action took me out today within 30mins i had sourced a cheap cheap one!

Was far too much at the dealer so got one for.... well nearly 10k less then retail in black s plate.

anyone seeing me in it, i would be greatful for the lack of any piss taking :)

Regards

dale
essex

or

d

·
Registered
380 Posts
least you went for a quick one :)

does this mean your going to start going round cuttings peoples hair ;) mine needs doing lol

sorry it had to be done :p

look who's talking lol i drive a corsa hehe

·
Registered
130 Posts
Fair play to you...

Well, most journo's reckon its one of the best balanced cars ever made. Shame about the look in my opinion, but what do i know, i drive an MR2....the other hairdressers car ;). Who gives a toss what other people think. If you didnt like it you wouldnt have bought it (yeah, i'm Mr State the bleedin' obvious!!), so just enjoy watching most other drivers faces change from 'look at that ponce' to 'f**k me, that thing shifts!!'

Bet you cant wait to get it on a track and see what it can really do ;).

Best wishes

Dave

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glen

Hi Glen,

If you bring your SLK i'll bring my Z3 and we can park together tomorrow ;)

d

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Sold it Dave

have got a Golf TDi instead.

Weren't coming tomorrow, and still ain't. Am gonna have a nice long weekend with no talk of Skylines :smokin: .

Top motor you've got by the way :) .

glen

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers tokyo!

Will be interested to see what she does.

those tdi's are great have 4 130's and 2 150's for the guys in the office.

have a quiet weekend!

d

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
We have a 130 in our family and its a cracking car.

Wicked torque from low down.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Watched someone being had by the cops the other week in one of them, couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about until my Mrs pointed out his number plate, nice big bold letter in the middle made for lovely reading, but the cops didn't like it.

Looked something like this (but with different numbers).......

UBZ321

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
.......r u a ponce ???....

stupid question lol

Now youve bought yourself a Bavarian Blow-dry does it mean your gonna be pinching us lads bums at skyline meets and telling us we've lost weight??? pmsl

I dont care as I own a set of Calvin Kline "rejectors" made of the same stuff the CIA use for bullet-prof clothing!!! hehehe :p

.......seriously though mate, its a bit like most the girls we have here in essex, especially Sarf-end, not much to look at but they go well enough to put a big smile on ya face !!!

Enjoy, and for gawds sake fit a strut brace...!!

James.........:cool:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope you all will keep up

Bladey,

I might bring my purse and Z3 and chase you all down the 1/4 mile, lets hope that she doesn't beat any of u.

then the fun would really start ;)

d

·
Registered
961 Posts
whats wrong with the TVRs?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
topless bunfight!!

Now your talking Blade!!

Anthing topless does me ask anyone :)

I have picked up the Z today and can now let everyone know it's not bad and all for less then a new mini!!

CAn't be bad.

d

real life GT car off road :( No clutch!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
......this is the bit where I get laughed at !!

Dave....you are an inspiration to me!!

I got bored at the weekend and decided to follow your lead.........................

.............so I thought long and hard.............

............and decided I would also buy a fun car to hoon around in, much as you have!!.................

.............it had to be powerful (kinda)..........

.............a good looker ( to some eyes!!).......

..........cheap ( im not as loaded as you remember!!)..........

and a fantastic drivers car, capable of catching your breath in your throat and holding it there at will!!!!!!!!

so i bought a knackered old g-reg rs turbo for a grand !!!!!! lol

the thing that clinched the deal was the test drive..........it hit full boost (22psi - worrying!!) for three seconds and cut out !! pmsl

Thats when I knew i had my project car until the skyline arrives!! I want to see if I can take an old dog and turn it into a maxpower cover car in three months, then flog it to a twat in a lowered corsa who wants to trade up - no disrespect matt lol - and hope that this pays alot towards the cost of the skyline!! :D

top idea or what !!!! hehehehehe

i do hope you will all still talk to me though !!!

James..........:cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts