GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They continually deliver a day later than promised.
They can't find my address.
They've delivered it, but I haven't got it.

Honestly how do they make any money???:blahblah:

OK I'm in the countryside, difficult to find maybe. But every other courier in the world finds me absolutely fine, and postie knows where we are. It's just sodding Amazon. Do they employ complete doinks?:rotz:

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Generally, yes! None of their drivers who deliver to us are English, most find us ok (the "big hedge" must camouflage us too well for the others... :rolleyes: ) one rings the bell 2, 3, 4 times, but then bangs on the door several times (wonderful when I'm on nights).

Amazon also seem to be the only company I've ever used who package one item per massive box, despite all that you order being sent from them, on Prime, it all come separately. They also seem unable to read the ****ing address labels as my wife and I use our address, but my mother in law uses our house name and then the address on Amazon (same address, we all live together!) but every time... Pacel gets delivered, 10 minutes later: "Eeh, this you also?" Ffs... :chairshot:

Mind you, also had UPS 'deliver' my pacel twice, tell me I wasn't in, and say they'll try once more before I have to go and collect it instead! All because their numb nuts delivery driver "couldn't find the address" - I was in both times, waiting on GTR parts! :mad:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Same situation here, continually get "item delivered" notifications but nothing ever appears. Have to get a refund and no one seems to be able to tell me where the item was actually delivered to!!!

Starting to use Amazon less and less now because I only get delivered around 50% of what I order!!!

·
R35 Section manager
10,835 Posts
Starting to agree.
Having Prime used to be a bonus with next day delivery and not having to spend £20 for free delivery but now orders are taking 2 days to get to me and some items are now only available if you spend over £20!!

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I especially like the special instructions where you cant leave any free text at all. What is the point of it! I also love it when they say can a neighbour take it when my nearest is 500 yrds lol. It;s not rocket science is it.

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it. They can't find my address. Again. Think I will be cancelling Amazon Prime.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
10,835 Posts
They said they would phone. But then another email....

Had this the other day when a Prime delivery never arrived.
We will call you back with the drivers location as we deliver up until 9pm! 30 minutes later an email stating the parcel wont be with me today. Grrrr

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Thing is, it isnt Amazon directly.

I absolutely guarantee your failed deliveries will be via myHermes/Hermes.

Without doubt the shittest company to ever have walked the earth.

I've had 4 substantial parcels "disappear" whilst under Hermes' care in the last 6 months. I've had to go thru the rigmarole of obtaining refunds from the suppliers (which of course takes a few weeks) but more frustratingly is the fact that several of these parcels had sale items in them that were no longer in stock after I bought them.

I'm also waiting on my 4th (yes 4th) attempt at a return of a shite LCD PC display bought from Amazon.

The initial return was started on the 23rd November with an apparent "next day" collection. I've just had to setup my 4th attempt thru Amazon (that's 4 labels printed, stuck onto the same box since November).

Guess who the lying courier company is?

Hermes.

The attempt that should have been collected on the 15th December was (after my asking Amazon directly) was apparently "attempted" on New Year's Day!

At my business address.

I call BS.

Then I set up another collection on the 4th January.

Spoke with Indian Amazon CS again today - apparently they couldn't find the address.

How do you miss our massive illuminated frontage? We are the big place on the right of this image.

Only a small frontage..

You cant.

More Hermes lies.

I actively avoid any retailer that uses these cowboys now.

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have told Amazon I will never order from them ever again. I just can;t stand the hassle, no idea if its Hermes the vans were always plain white.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts