GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. :sadwavey: I am selling this car for my brother who agreed to let me have the cash if I sold it. I have to end up selling this because I am going to end up losing my house if I can't come up with £7,000. :bawling:

So onto the car.
I have a 1972 Plymouth Satellite (which has been semi made to look like a Roadrunner) in a grey color with a blue interior (and LHD).

Interior:
Currently I have the interior all apart because I was planning on replacing it (seriously everything is out). The seats have rips in it but are recoverable. I can probably put the interior back in, but as time constraints are limited, I'd prefer not to do this.

Exterior:
The exterior is in fairly good shape, there are some things missing (a few rivets mostly) and that could be replaced (but not needed) such as a cracked reverse light. The paint is in good condition for the age (no rust or rust bubbles) and the car seems pretty good overall on the exterior.

Engine:
The 6.6L V8 engine came standard in this car, no real modifications done. I think there may be a aftermarket stainless exhaust but I haven't had time to look at it carefully or under the hood carefully for that matter. Runs good and seems strong.

Price & Location:
I'm asking for £7,000 ono for it with the interior not put back in and £8,000 ono for it with the interior put back in by my brother and I.

Sorry about the current pictures, these are old and from when he first got it (again sorry about just 1 side and the pics). I'll post some up fresh shots tomorrow of all sides, if the weather permits. And no, the girl doesn't come with the car, sorry :D

By the way, does any one know of any places that would buy this and fix it up to sell it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, well I can't be arsed to host the pictures and stuff, but I do have them if anyone wants to see them. I will e-mail them to you. Just PM me or reply here :thumbsup:

Found out a bit more, we have everything for reupholstering the interior (leathery material, foam) as well as new carpets (looked black to me, but I'm color blind :smokin:).Got quite a bit of pictures so yep :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goin' up on eGayMotors and probably Pistonheads shortly...

Had interested buyer who was supposed to come up today and never rang back to come up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts