GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If allowed

I want to know the difference between the 35 American version and the Japanese version of the cooling system for the engine and gearbox,,,

I noticed in the 2009 model American version and the Japanese version there is a difference in the cooling system ,,,
American version temperature slightly higher for the Japanese, and I want to buy American version Model 2015 and in my country the Weather is very HOT and I want to know the difference,,,

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GTROC

Value in Dubai is expensive,, in my much more expensive 24000 USD more than US ,,, and there is no color that I want

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
if your in hot climate you will want to get the ams cooling kit (standard for street and race version to keep even cooler on race track). ams also just released an upgraded oil cooler.

you could get other brands but this is the best for your area, ask ams.

the oem cooling system are the same cooling capacity for usa and Japanese versions. i dunno if they are installed differently due to rhd or lhd.... but it has been upgraded in the dba chassis version. the cba has the older system.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mindlessoath

thank you for Answering ,,,

I do not want to put any additions such as the cooling system. factory condition I want her I do not want tampered with,,, I heard that: the difference in the fan and pump water I want to make sure for this ...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
infamous_t

thank you for reply,,,,

I know that, but do not want to work any add in the car ,, I want her condition factory

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Unless you can actually go and look at the size of the AC condenser and the Radiator's you will not even know. Parts of Nevada and California, new mexico etc etc can get just as hot and humid and I highly doubt they are making state specific GTRs.

I've heard the same thing about Subaru's in UAE and when I checked they didn't look any different...nor did the AC perform any better than my imported car.

Just my 2fils

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
My JDM R35 has a very efficient cooling system to the point where I thought the Stat was stuck open !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts