GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last I have one and compared to my other cars its the dogs conkers!

From what I've been reading on this board it seems that a pipe and ECU are the way to go for some quick power and noise. I shall be taking part in the Bednight run on Saturday so I'll have a chance to listen to a few modded cars then, but what I'd like to know is the recommend(typical) path people take.

The modded EVO I had before(340bhp) became totally unuseable for day to day driving and I don't want that to happen to the car.

Recomendations?

On another note I'd like to got hold of some clear front and side indicators as I think they'd complement the silver/grey well.

More questions to come I'm sure...

Thanks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
speak to mark or tony!!

welcome!

Speak to Mark or Tony at ABBEY for the front and sides.

They look great and at a good price.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Modding

Welcome Howsie.

The Skyline is very different to most other cars ,as you probabaly know, in the respect that you can tune the nuts and bolts off them and all they say is 'Please sir, may I have some more '. The basics are not too difficult to DIY .ie. Exchaust ,suction . As to the ECU ,depending upon your funds and plans ,get an Apexi which is fully tuneable !

Find yourself a good tuner , give him loads of dosh and you will have an unbelievable car in the end that will run reliably for many thousands of miles !

Speak to Cem when you go on the Bednight run .

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ahh, the eternal quest for more power. So you've had it for 1 day and already you're planning the next upgrade!

Glad you're enjoying it though...... welcome!
p.s. thats now two nice cars in the car park ;)

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gentlemen(can that be said about Skyline owners?) for your response. I think the first port of call is going to be the pipe. Noise noise noise and to hell with the neighbours. :p

How do I get the TV to work then? Bloody London traffic!

Thanks,
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts