GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toni has traded in her 45th Anniversary Edition Nissan GT-R for a........45th Anniversary Edition GT-R !!

The car has been xtremely well looked after, as you would expect, and is in exceptional condition. The only change is for Michelin tyres (almost new). The vehicle is available to view in our Nissan GT-R London showroom, Acton, London W3. Or perhaps John Fuggles will bring it the first GT-RDC South East meeting!

The vehicle comes with 1 year full warranty and 1 year MOT. The customer will need to tax the vehicle

The price for this limited edition Champagne Gold Nissan GT-R is £57,750 which is a positive snip of a deal. GT-R Drivers Club discount of £500 applies

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts
Exactly that LOL. Nothing wrong with my car it never missed a beat in the year I had it. It's just they got one in with only 1200 miles on and I couldn't resist the change!
I just hope it doesn't turn into a garage queen, if you start to become afraid to put miles on it! :runaway:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I was very tempted to bring this home from work for the weekend. Looking at the weather glad I left it at the showroom :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts