GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 216 of 216 Posts
I would like to extend my welcome to you on this Forum which hosts the GTR Drivers Club.

The GTRDC offers good opportunities to have fun with your car and it only costs a tenner to gain full benefits.

I'm not sure what car you own or what driving experiences you seek but let me know on this Forum or by PM and I can guide to the many other platforms that I belong to.
It’s a spambot. Only just realised so will be wielding the ban hammer very shortly.

You will find most of the links and information on this forum. There are separate sections for the GTRDC which are what the club is doing, but likewise, the events that are organised by most of your list will be under the Events section of this forum.

It is more about navigating this forum and finding where things are. Clearly, Facebook pages, Instagram and Twitter will only be found on their platforms.

The GT-R Drivers Club has an annual membership of £15.00 which opens many doors and gives members the opportunity to take part in club events such as track days and runway days, tours and to buy merchandise and equipment at special rates.

Unfortunately, track days do cost money and the most expensive in the UK are Silverstone Grand Prix at £469.00 for a day and the cheapest would be about £179.00 at Snetterton. We have done deals to get these at a discount but not FOC as we would have to absorb the cost - we can't.

The benefits of joining are incredibly.

201 - 216 of 216 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.