GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was following me for a while and then i was following you for quite a way! :smokin: its well cool driving in a convoy not followed another skyline in my 1 yet.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol yeh i was the same looked to my left and was like blimy hehe. yup tis only a gts :( but you gotta start somewhere lol

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
you weren't headin up the M6 at one point on saturday about 3pm where you git-R? reason I ask is I were heading the other way (to kendal) and saw a white GTR myself.
Dunno if you spotted me I were in a black gtst with the S1 spoiler (low n currrrvy!) :)

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Hudeani - nowt wrong with a gts:) A friends r33 gts has done 11.1 second 1/4 miles - one of the quickest cars i've been in:bowdown1: I couldn't really tell which yours was - looked mean:smokin:
Anthony- didn't drive my car on saturday so wasn't me:(

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol na nothin wrong with em i love it :D just would love a gtr still got loads more planned for my car aiming to reach 300bhp at the wheels. so what sort of power are you running git-r?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just got back from the dyno today! made 220.0 at the wheels (267.8 fly) :D:D very pleased bout that and 300 aint that slow! :O thats what im aiming at gettin!

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Good result:flame: what boost were you running to get that? You'll easily make 300 and lots more.. Folk in australia have reliably run loads of power on the standard rb20 :smokin:
Not sure what the weight of a gts is but would imagine it's a fair bit lighter than a gtr.. Gearing is longer as well in the gtr i think hence 300 not feeling very lively..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just standard boost was .72 bar last time but the fmic has taken it down to .69 bar bring on 1.0 bar :D hehe yeh i seen afew posts about the aussies making silly power lol! might give them a shout lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.