GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No im not. Although i would say with my detailing skill set, id like to think having done a number of cars for people over the years, and "attack" my fleet once a week, i am well versed in the processes (not to pro level)

i have someone a couple of times a year go over mine

i am 99% sure i saw this R33 at Omori when i was there in Jan.

·
Registered
89 Posts
No im not. Although i would say with my detailing skill set, id like to think having done a number of cars for people over the years, and "attack" my fleet once a week, i am well versed in the processes (not to pro level)

i have someone a couple of times a year go over mine

i am 99% sure i saw this R33 at Omori when i was there in Jan.
Well if you are good with machine polish, clay bar etc don’t think there’s much to it if you have been doing it for years. All the ceramic, glass coats are widely available comparing to 10 years ago if I’m not wrong. I have been detailing my car for years as a hobby. Snow foam, 2 bucket wash system, hand polish and then finish it off with sealant. I’m not a pro (just hobby) on my driveway but if you have all the skills and facility then yes you might be a pro in disguise. 😆

·
Registered
25,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
similar to myself, but so long as you have a good base to start with, it always helps.

hence why i couldnt leave the R32 as it was when it arrived.

·
Registered
89 Posts
similar to myself, but so long as you have a good base to start with, it always helps.

hence why i couldnt leave the R32 as it was when it arrived.
Yep the experience counts but I personally would take my new car to a pro detailer and then maintain it myself after that. I would never take my pride and joy to local car wash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts