GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bloody things are getting far too common !! lol

I nearly crashed the mondeo into the back of a black r33gtr on Saturday night :D he was as surprised as I was that the two idiots in front of us had a coming together at the church corner on the way into.........wait for it.................yep!!.......sleepy old Brightlingsea !!!!

Was it you droping your friends off??.......and sorry if you thought I was hooting you, I was just a tad scared of being rammed up the butty when that twat got out the peugeot !!!

Nice motor BTW............James......:cool:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
James ...

[SUBLIMINALMESSAGE]

R32 R32 R32 R32 R32

[/SUBLIMINALMESSAGE]

You know it makes sense :D :p

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Whatever model you choose dude ... do it soon :D

Sell the Mondeo or something ... do it now James ... sieze the moment .. be the tiger .. or something :D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
All the GT-Rs will be gone by the time you gets around to purchasing one :p :D

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OUTRAGE !!!!!

dan0h said:
All the GT-Rs will be gone by the time you gets around to purchasing one :p :D
AAAaaaarrgggghhhhhh !!!!

Sacrelige (sic)

I dont believe you just said that.........wash your mouth out with soap and get to the foot of our stairs :mad:

Just for that you will have to witness me, driving your car, showing you exactly how I got the reputation that still seems so hard to shake off, and all those luvverly speeding points !!!

I believe "drifting" is the new word for the demonstration that will be administered!!!

James..........:cool:

BTW.......when are we going to get a visit from 'zilla jnr ????

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Zilla will probably drop in a month or so .. but I'll be sure to keep the keys well within my own reach :D

I'm sure there are enough GT-Rs to go around eh?! :p

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spoilsport !!

Cool......I look forward to it matey !!

I hope that Miguel finds me a good'un.....(fingers crossed)

I must say that its interesting all the attention that is going around the last big power skyline Miguel brought over......shame that the usual tit for tat insults about power and stuff seemed to be taking over though.

Still......I will be happy with whatever I can get me hands on, I been waiting long enough.

Im goin for kip now as im knackered......speak soon mate !!

James.....:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts