GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry I've searched a lot and can't find what I'm looking for, have an r33 gtr and upgrading to -9 turbos atm, now the car has a blitz nur spec rx exhaust on it and it's far too quiet for me. I'm looking for something louder and bigger that won't cost me a fortune.

Looking up on the blitz but spec r but it's the same size, Is 80mm exhaust too restrictive?

Tomei ti and kakimoto n1+ are both 90mm but apparently near unbearable.

Any other suggestions? Cheers

·
Registered
945 Posts
I recently fit the tomei ti yes is loud but on the same way so freaking good (if this make sense) I personally find if just driving on lower rpm is not really that loud but like I said once on boost sounds very nice. sorry can't comment on blitz never had one!

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
My advice is to forget your traditional JDM route. Get a place to make you a custom set up using twin 70/75mm pipes back of the elbows with two silencers per each bank. You could add in an X pipe to help with gas scavenging/pulse balancing. This setup will work far better than a single 80/90mm.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you want loud (ffs why?) Go with a Kakimoto exhaust.
Kakimoto part N31352 (nengun.com) runs a 90mm pipe to a 152mm tip (which is massive)
Couple that with a De-cat and your car will likely be so loud you'll get noise complaints from us here in NZ.
Not to mention here in NZ the cops would defect the vehicle for being too loud.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts