GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanx to Henry for organising another good day at TJ. :D
Thanx also to Tim @ TJ and his work mates for another professional day :D
The weather was crap but a good turnout of people attended the day to support the cars that were running.
Roll on the summer
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was there just to have look and see some beautiful cars. I wasn't dissapointed!

One day I will own a GTR.

Thanks for putting this on.

Pete

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Glad to hear it went well - shame the weather was so crap - although i doubt that spoiled what must have been awesome.

I look forward to seeing the results of the day....

I thought about coming along after work (finished at 1.30pm), but i haven't got a clue where the place is, so i'd probably have turned up about this sort of time !! (17.40).

Anyway, hope to see you all at a meet soon.
Daz

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Pics on my site

Hi all,

Have updated my site with some pics from the rolling road day.

Go to the gallery section and follow the link.

They arnt great as there wasnt good photo opportunites. If anyone would like one though if I have their car send me a pm as I can send u better quality ones to the ones I added for the site.

http://www.btinternet.com/~ls_pendlebury/

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dyno day

Hi all

Good work Henry!! Excellent day - except the weather. Thanks also to the lads at TJ. Lee - the pictures look fine - mine is the silver one that was up first.

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thanks Henry..

A good day had yet again with our merry band of GTR men.

The weather sort of went hand in hand with my two runs on the Dyno really.

Both my runs were aborted around the 7000 rpm mark (making 348 BHP), over fuelling may have been the trouble, the finger is pointing at the after market Jap chip I have, looks as though I spent my £5k on all the bits that should have fetched me nearer 400 BHP at 1 bar but failed to check what map the ecu was set up for.

I'll get the car checked over thoroughly, fingers crossed thats the only problem. If it is I may go for the Apexi power FC.

Thanks for all the kind words/support from you chaps.

...Ian

·
Registered
805 Posts
TJ Day

Lee, well done speedist pics in town, nice too, what are you on ?, mine are still in the camera :)

A great day out, despite the weather, just some of the many highlights I enjoyed:-

Henry, yet another well organised event, cheers

Stu Mc, mega GTS see why your smiling all the time, thanks for the run

Weston, pleased to see you out and about, sorry to hear it's back to work next week (bummer)

Bruce, well impressed with you and 'others' making the time to provide Weston with his taxi service, R33 coming R34 going, best I get round here is a beatup old Ford

Paul D, sweetest sounding engine and the car looks superb, Glen better watch out on the beauty stakes.....the car I mean :D

Gary and team, some excellent work done on Henry's, Stu's, your car and doubtless others, I'm sure they feel it's money very well spent

Tim and the boys, very professionally organised, a long day for you all, but you kept on smiling.....liked the Cappucino....187bhp are you sure ?

RonS

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanx Henry..

..and the chaps at TJ tuning.

A good day had by all:D. Good to see so many people out in such minging weather.

Ian S,

Chin up mate, you've got the bits all you need are the magic touches...I think i know just the man!

All who ran..good show, some very nice cars and some very nice results.

Anyway, off fr another beer.

Oh, and guess what..............

............STILL SMILING:D :D

342 BHP (Max power at 6390 rpm)
322 lbf-ft Torque......COME TO DADDY!!!! (Max torque at 4980 rpm)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
DD

Blinding day Henry.

Top results from quite a few of the cars. Especially Garys showing 666bhp. Couldn't have asked for a more appropriate figure really could he :D.

Paul, good to see you smiling, though those discs are getting a bit dirty ;) . For gods sake man lower that car.

Ian Sutton, don't worry about that 'dodgy' Jap chip. Mark from Abbeys will be back soon and I have already told him your probs, and he's aware of the changes to be made, so he'll be straight on the case. Power FC's are the nuts mate.

Jed, top run mate and soooooooo much more to come. Your info has been passed on ala Ian Sutton.

Spudgun, looooooovely sounding/looking car. Shame it's gotta go. So happy your figures are comparable with PE. Put the doubters to rest their then.

Good to see a GTS running well Stu.

And once again TJ doing the business. Also Tim mentioned what a "jolly nice bunch of chaps us Skyline owners are". Made me feel all warm and gooey. Ooooh errrrrr shouldn't have said that :eek: .

And main point EVERYONE had a good day and no upsets. Superb.

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
275 Posts
cheers glen;)
has ANYONE got all the results? been looking forward to seeing how everyone got on all weekend!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
RESULT

I was going to put up the results but Henrys saved me the job,he has made a new thread.
Very good day, i thoroughly enjoyed myself , nice to see such genuine intrest.
Glen and I love each other again:) Like your NEW advert glen:)
three cheers to Henry
Looking forward to the next one
Gary
GT-ART.CO.UK
THE FUTURETIVE
PUTTING THE GT BACK IN THE R:D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
HOW

GLEN,
How did you do that ?
I posted my post and you had changed it you must be a magician or something:smokin:
Gary

·
Registered
324 Posts
Henry

Just to say it was good to see all the Skyline Boys again!

there were some big numbers running on Saturday it good to see :D

Good day out!!

Whens the next one?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good Day for All

Thanks Henry, it was a great day.

Thanks to Tim & Co at TJ very professional.

Stu, Get saving for a new set of tyres as I can see your going to go through that set in about a week...:D Can see why you've been grinning like a big fat cat... Well chuffed!!!:)

I certainly wasn't expecting my result of a Standard R32 with only Air Filter, Downpipes, Cat removal and Back Exhaust Section to get 360BHP.. Well happy with that myself.. Still stunned..:smokin:

Well done everyone else apart from the weather it was a great day.

Malc

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Happy Man

Yeah nice one Malc. You were a bit nervy re what the car was gonna do and it turned out good :D .

Sorry couldn't hang around to watch it run, missed Henrys as well, but had to go. Was supposed to go hour and a half earlier but stayed and boy oh boy did I get my ears chewed off :eek: . How do you guys get away with it :confused: .

Keep well Malc.

glen

·
Registered
666 Posts
Getting away with it

Glen it is all about natural wit and charm mate.
Ask Warren and Shak...us Geordies are full of it
Errr Full of charm that is:D :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts