GTR Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanxs

Cheers for that Dave, Hope you get a nice surprise as well.

Glen,

Cheers matey, i would imagine I would feel the same way the first time my daughter brought home a BOYFRIEND!!!:mad: (Not that i have a daughter yet). You know what I mean...

Shame you couldn't watch mate, Tim was well getting into it..

With respect to my lovely other half, She knows whats good for her.. (Really she wears the trousers). I just ask if she minds or if she had anything planned. She's good like that.

Question for you.

I haven't seen many standard cars run, is the BHP I got above average, below or about right??

just curious to see if you get good engines and not so good engines. Just like racing cars, you can 2 identical engines but one puts out more BHP then the other..

Take it easy out there..

Malc

·
Registered
506 Posts
Malc

Good result on Saturday..360 BHP!!

That'll be two of us grinning like fat cats then:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanx

A big thank you to all that helped organise/run the Dyno Day,esp. Henry and TJ .Another good turnout as usual.I mean why do so many of us turn up to these meets ?:rolleyes: .It was good to see some old faces,eg. Glen ,Wroestar,etc,:p and some new ones !

Spud. 'nough said mate.I'm happy for you and glad to hear you will not be selling that underpowered monster of yours !

Stu. Please leave those GTRs alone,just because you have more power than them OK ? I see now why you are always smiling ! Nice one mate !

Henry .I was shocked to see your car still develop all that power especially with a knacker boost controller . You will get your 600+. GT-Art always delievers !Well we hope anyways...LOL

Glen . Please put that tenner back ! Gary rung me the other day to tell me that wad of money I gave him was a tenner short..LOL

Pegleg. Top result for a top man!Just make sure you don't use that clutch of your to change gears mate .

Malc .Nice result.However it seems to me to be a high result concidering the car is standard.Maybe before you got your car someone done something to the engine or something ? My standard 33 made 319 at 7,000 rpm but was stopped due to detonations.I was well pleased with that ! Imagine what sort of power your car will develop once you mod it a little !

Ian. Don't worry mate .I'm sure you'll get your car sorted and it will be well worth it mate.TRUST me !

RonS. Thanks for video mate !Did you see that excellent driver trying to avoid those cones but failing miserably ?LOL.

Bruce . Well done mate ! You did us proud !

Gary/GT-Art . WELL DONE ! I know how many hours,blood,sweat,etc.,you put into all our cars .Rember you reap what you sow !Cheers mate !

Richie. I think it was those slicks that held you back on the rollers mate ! Hope you get your problems sorted soon .

21 - 23 of 23 Posts