GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We cannot say enough about how great Steve was when mapping our Skyline GTR R33 over in Jersey. With his magic fingers he was able to get 606 BHP (517 lb/ft) from our Skyline. This was the second time he had come over for a mapping session and once again proved to us that he is a fantastic mapper.

He takes the time to explain everything to ensure we are getting the best possible and reliable power for each of our customers needs.

Not only did he give us fantastic results on our Skyline but also on our customers cars. They were all very pleased with the results they got!!!

Sports & Racing Motors would just like to thank you for everything that you have done for us and our customers.

We hope to see Steve back again soon.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I'm seriously considering using this fella for my car when the funds allow.

In Erith though, not Jersey!

I'll have to give him a call in the new year. Have a chat with him:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
He is f****** awesome isnt he. My GTR has been totally transformed by this guy. I literally used the old VX-ROM to wash the dishes this weekend.

There will come a time when he is the primary mapper for GTRs in the UK.

didnt really wash the dishes with it and its still for sale. Would make a superb paper weight or even hole filler for an old driveway.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I know he's good I'd heard about him about 18 months ago, know a few people who's cars he's mapped. He didn't have the facility to map the HKS F-Cons then, wonder if he can now though....

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
If he can map the HKS F Con there will be a lot of work for him to fill someone elses shoes ! Can you give us his details and is he on mainland England ?

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
If he can map the F-Cons, there's a pair of shoes that need filling. Maybe he's the 2nd coming of, you know who......

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
If he can map the F-Cons, there's a pair of shoes that need filling. Maybe he's the 2nd coming of, you know who......
please ensure that your comments remain tasteful.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Steve at FC Tuning is in my opinion one of the best mappers in the UK. He is very thorough and takes his time when tuning, he gives a professional and friendly service and is reasonable in his pricing. I have known steve for a few years now and he has mapped my car as well as several other people that i have reccommended to use him and everyone is extremely happy even my cousin who is hard to please got 480bhp out of his lancer evo 8 and keeps going back for more, not bad when it was 260bhp to begin with!!

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Me too as BIG respect for the man who left us to map for the Gods !

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
No offense taken mate, was just wondering who's shoes he was filling.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts