GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can hardly believe it! I picked up my new R33 V spec on Friday, and I am besotted by it.

I've done 500 miles in it already this weekend! Every time I thought about heading home I found an excuse to go somewhere else (even visited my ex girlfriend's parents!!!)

Its silver, Abbey stage one tuned with lowered nismo springs (have to try and sort a picture out for the site).

I've been waiting for this for a long long time, looking forward to bringing it to a meet/track day!

Many thanks to everyone who has helped/answered questions (including those who did it without me asking through the various threads). A particular BIG thank you to Ian Sutton who I have bored silly for the past month!

:D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Great name and great car choice.

A man from my own heart and welcome to our world.
Easy goes fella.
Blimey, someone to bore Ian sutton. You must be boring.:D :p
LOL
nick w

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trust me over the past month I've bored everyone! Having taken a few of them for a ride, they did admit it was well worth it!

I've stired my petrol head friends up into a frenzy of car changing. Here's how they are considering:

200sx - 300zx
Celica GT4 - TVR Griffith
Honda NSX - Porsche 911 turbo (too much cash for his own good)
Impreza STI- Looking at performance parts

Nothing like upping the ante!!:smokin:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice one Nick

Hope it's a good'un mate.
Looking forward to seeing you/car at some of our meets/trackdays.............Start saving and tuning mate.........:D

Have you sold your MR2 or you still got that one two ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Paul, have you had any interest in yours?

Luckily the guy who sold me the Skyline, a very nice chap called Richard, took the MR2 off me part ex for a run around! Very Jammy!

As for the tuning.......ARRRGGGGGHHH I'm absolutely brassic now but find myself strangely drawn to your HKS turbos.......if only I had some credit left let alone cash!!

You can count me in for any meets etc going on......can't wait!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Hi Nick,

Welcome to the club! :D

I feel for you when it comes to thinking about tuning so soon... it's like an addiction!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Me torbos

Well mate . If ya really want 'em I can do you some credit at say 500% .:p .

Seriously though they are an awesome bit of kit and I think going cheap for they are complete with actuators which apparantly are another £300 each if I am not mistaken.

Just take it easy mate with her mate until you get used to her for they don't handle like normal cars (?) . ;) :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear you! To be honest I am only half serious about tuning mods so soon, she feels like an F16 taking off already! I need a few track days to find out where the limits are, she handles too damn well to find them on the road!

Girlfriend is already bitchin! WA HA HA HA;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nick

Bore Ian Sutton fdfqwef13ew[phf-083h -08puhp 8hj4p pf

[0391prpjpfp[02ejprpvpfp
=913ufjr=09j

My head hitting the keyboard not possible M8

SJD

·
Registered
666 Posts
You FINE your own company pretty good?
Is that how you manage to finance the upgrades?

Nice to hear her today for the first time.
Look forward to seeing her in the flesh again in May if not sooner
L8r

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Slightly off topic - how come "Ian SuttoN1" ? Forgotten the password to yer other account or a subtle mention of the fact you've got an N1 block or sommat? :)

Or am I reading too much into it?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hes gone off to Boxercise now so won't reply.

But Ian that is a bit fisty M8 ;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Durzel....
You are reading the right amount into it...
Just a little while after everyone else thats all.
Ian will be pleased someone has commented on it though:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts