GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Carl and i'm from Colchester.

I do not currently own a GT-R but i have plans to in about 2-3 years, i'll be looking for an R34 GT-R. I'm here to learn mostly at the moment, both about the cars and the import process as i may choose this route rather than a UK car. I'm not a big poster so you won't find me spamming the forum up.

I've previously owned
Calibra V6
Mondeo ST24
Rover coupe turbo
VX vectra supertouring

amongst some other more boring stuff and i currently drive a BMW E39 530i saloon

I'm quite open to getting my hands dirty but my knowledge of these cars is not good yet

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You might find yourself in the wrong section, as this is the R35 area. Good luck either way.
But its the best section! :thumbsup:

Welcome Wolfie

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Hi Carl, I'm just down the road from you near Chelmsford and have an R32 and soon an R35.
Keep an eye on R34 prices because they are extremely resilient to depreciation.
A good R34 GT-R is going to cost £20k+

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Carl, I'm just down the road from you near Chelmsford and have an R32 and soon an R35.
Keep an eye on R34 prices because they are extremely resilient to depreciation.
A good R34 GT-R is going to cost £20k+
Sounds like a cracking 2 car garage you have there

I have been keeping one eye on prices for some time and like you say, they haven't dropped much for a while. Most of the good ones seem to be pushing closer to 30k. I have my wedding this year and some house stuff to sort then i can start putting the car fund together

1 - 6 of 6 Posts