GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fokes, im Jonny from Buckie in the North East of Scotland. Tomorrow i pick up my GTR track day edition. Its the black one on RS directs website. Never thought id own one of these so I'm over the moon to be getting one!
Just the usual questions the car itself is still under warranty and only has 13k on it so I'm not expecting any issues but
what should i look out for on these cars?
iv read that these cars when first sold had the option to be set up for track use or road use is there anyway i can find out what mine will be set up for?

i will get some pics up and a progress thread going once i have got my post count up.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome also mate, think you would have to go to a wheel alignment centre to see if it is on road or track set up.

Bobby

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lads just got the car home, im really chuffed with the car its abolulty brilliant, just over 700 miles driven already to get it home and it was just epic. The sat nav even took me some A roads between newcastle and edinburgh which were ace. I must admit i never realised how wide and big the car is until i was on the average speed zones after nottingham where the lanes were quite narrow and then when parking. Il have to pay attention a bit more there but overall i love it!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Well done with the car, when you get your posts up, get some pics going.

Bobby

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Jonny & great to see another GT-R coming into the North East. Hope you continue to enjoy it for a long time to come. :chuckle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts