GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One more high powered skyline, less on the roads. My friend had 4 hours earlier picked up his car from Abbey, after having a new clutch fitted and paying a 2,000 bill. Trying to buy the car back from the insurers on my behalf because I want the engine as a spare, here are some pictures, glad to say, no sustained injuries, apart from his ego, no other cars invovled in the accident.

·
6,817 Posts
Jesus, don't tell me the car looked like this after the crash! Nobody could have survived this!:nervous: :runaway:

·
Registered
40 Posts
:eek: The roof damage from the crash or emergency services? Looks nasty.

·
R35 Section manager
10,979 Posts
Bloody hell, cant even tell what Skyline it is??
Never good paying Abbey, but alot worse if you go and smash your car up hours later.
Pleased hes ok.

·
Registered
419 Posts
how did that happen?!?! and how could he survive that?:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He said the back just went, but looking at the damage, he must have been giving it some?

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
SH1T :eek: !!! Hard to believe he didn't get hurt in that mess!

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
OMG! Just how did he get out of that.....but thank god he did. Hope he wasn't hurt.

Did he say what happened?

:(

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I'm sure that guy posts on here, as i remember seeing the car myself.

And after posting up a "was it you" there was a reply.

This car is from around the Middlesex area pupsi???...

Edited to say, yep im right....speedfreek is the username. Seems to be quite a common car at Ace aswell!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
OMG! Glad he's ok, I'm sure he realises it could of been alot worse. Such a mess I wouldn't be able to tell if the Fire Crew cut the roof off or not, it looks like the glass is in place in the rear in one pic and that's the first thing we remove before doing a Roof Flap. Pretty bad though, gutted for him.

Andy

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
seen that car before, aint that the 1 that done the cannonball run or sumthing.

Tony

·
Registered
663 Posts
omg!! hope his alright, in the end its only a car, hope no serious damge done to the driver or passinger.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep, the guy who organised the cannonball run was the previous owner, my mate has had it for the last 18mths or so, its a Southall car, then he moved to Northwood. The damage is as you see it, I still can't believe that he's still walking around. He even refused to sit in my Skyline when he needed a lift, think he's still a bit shaken, hehe,.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts