GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want this car! :chuckle:

We sourced this a couple of weeks ago....

Full Nismo kit!!!! and 40,000 miles from new! (Genuine Miles)

There is a tiny mark on the rear spoiler , easy to have repainted for the buyer

Performance and Cosmetic improvements:

Power & handling have been improved to make a car that's as adept for cruising as it is attacking favourite country roads.

Engine and power changes include:

HKS SPF induction kit,
ATTKD uprated front pipe,
Kakimoto Regu 06&R cat back exhaust with titanium tip (removable tail baffle is also included),
Apexi AVC-R boost controller and Apexi AFC II.

An earthing kit helps improve spark plug performance.

This combination of improvements give around 340 bhp with good drivability.

HKS Hypermax II dampers are fitted in combination with a Cusco rear anti-roll bar .

There's a Cusco front brace and a large rear brace combined with a KTS chassis rail brace too. Car feels firm & well poised yet comfortable on the road. Brake performance is sharpened with the use of Nismo sports pads & braided hoses at each corner, combined with a Cusco master cylinder brace.

Body enhancements are original Nismo original intercooler ducts, bonnet lip, side skirt spats and rear lip spoiler. Note the original option wind deflectors fitted.

Main beam has been HID converted for improved night time visibility.

Wheels are genuine Nismo LM GT4's in near new condition (Including matching bronze coloured centre caps) fitted with Yokohama Advan Neouva sports tyres of size 245/50/R17.

These are around 50% worn on each corner. Aside from the Apexi AVC-R & AFC II, inside there's Greddy oil temp and boost gauges. A Razo turbo timer is also fitted in place of the original clock, but thoughtfully the previous owner left that in the glovebox in case the new owner prefers a more original look. There's a Razo billet alloy shift knob and later model R33 Skyline floor mat set.

Audio includes a Kenwood 1 DIN 200W hifi with security removable face & upgraded speakers at each corner. Audio is untested and supplied free of charge with this car.

Full details & spec on

Newera Imports - home / stock / carDetails

·
Registered
26,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a big rock , they all under that!

LOL

seriously though we pay top money in japan

Very few do

·
Registered
26,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes it was, was just saying ive seen in in the flesh yesterday, along with the MINES r32 (gunmetal) that is also sold

Keith will be pleased :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Yea think I'm going to be v.pleased Matt. Hope to pick up next week:thumbsup:
it's me holding things up at the mo. Just sorting the insurance so
it gets registered straight to my name.
Can't wait to get out in her now. Gonna look nice next to
the black 33 ha ha:clap:

·
Registered
25 Posts
R32 Front End

Hi Matty, Is there a better looking front end available for the R32? I think it looks just a little dated now. If there is more than one, which one would you recommend, and roughly how much please?

Thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts