GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my other thread mentioned, I have purchased a Tomei Fuel rail of a mate in which to fit a set of Sard 700's to my GTR.
Question is, it is the larger holed model (Denso 10.90mm) and was wondering if this was suitable for the Sard 700's or do I need the smaller (Jecs 10.45) holed rail?????

TT

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

TT

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
you can squeeze the Sards into the smaller one and it didn't look that hard when they were put into my fuel rail (I've got the exact same injectors, blue top right?), but the Sards are Denso 700cc units so ideally you'd want to have the Denso model.

But like I said, stock injectors are JECS, and so I'd guess that the stock fuel rail is 10.45mm to fit those, and I know for a fact that the Sards fit cause they're in there :)

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I don't think the Sards are going to fit the Tomei fuel rail. I.I.R.C. the Sards are too small for the rail.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but the Sards are Denso 700cc units so ideally you'd want to have the Denso model.

See, thats what I thought when my mate gave me the rail :confused: :confused:
I mean, were only talking .45mm difference in diameter of injector ports on the rails. IF the Sards are a tight fit in the Std rail (10.5mm??) as people talk about then surely the bigger rail will be fine. The O-rings should take up any slack, 0.225mm on either side effectively.

Or am I talking bollox??

TT

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
well, the Sards are Denso injectors, and if the holes are for Denso injectors then I can't see why they wouldn't match up. You should be fine - but let us know if there's a problem!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts