GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Doesn't seem to bad of a price imo, as it includes alot of the parts with the buy it now price, its on a 59'plate too, so might have satnav too. Other than the major chassis leg pullwork, and bodypart respraying.. not connected in anyway to the seller, just posting as I like/enjoy modifying cars, and am tempted as its modifying in a slightly different way. :)

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen worse cars repaired, just depends if you plan on keeping it for a long time or not, wouldn't think there is money to be made, just a slighty cheaper R35?

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol nah I was just keeping myself awake last night and found it, I'll be searching that link later for you btw! Just on the iPhone at the moment, if I wanted one, I'd get the one for sale here for £30k!!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Lol nah I was just keeping myself awake last night and found it, I'll be searching that link later for you btw! Just on the iPhone at the moment, if I wanted one, I'd get the one for sale here for £30k!!
Hahah. I did consider that 30k one on here it just running and repairing cost
that are stoping me. You no me

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
this one has done the rounds and has been on another auction site about 3-4 times now, just does not make the reserve price.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
I guess it not worth it 22k damaged 10k for repairing
plus it's cat d
Were as you can get a straight one for 35 k

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Vultures are waiting till the prices fall in 20's :smokin:

I have a feeling it won't be long considering the depreciation rate at which R35 value has plummeted.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Vultures are waiting till the prices fall in 20's :smokin:

I have a feeling it won't be long considering the depreciation rate at which R35 value has plummeted.
Well it will be crazy to see R35 fall to 20s as some R34s are in the 30s!

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Well it will be crazy to see R35 fall to 20s as some R34s are in the 30s!
Lol why do people not get this :chairshot

E30 m3's are now going for more than some e90's - its to do with supply and demand and last time I looked they were still making R35's and R34's were few and far between in comparison

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Lol why do people not get this :chairshot

E30 m3's are now going for more than some e90's - its to do with supply and demand and last time I looked they were still making R35's and R34's were few and far between in comparison
Yeah, a 34 year old classic M car, being compared with a 12 year old, mostly exclusive, Japanese one.

By your logic R33's and R32 would be more expensive than r34, but they are not, are they sunshine. :chuckle:

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Yeah, a 34 year old classic M car, being compared with a 12 year old, mostly exclusive, Japanese one.

By your logic R33's and R32 would be more expensive than r34, but they are not, are they sunshine. :chuckle:
The example was supply and demand.

My logic is perfectly right, there are more 32's than 33's, check your numbers :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts