GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am due to collect later this week and want to install the above - can I have a few recommendations please. :nervous::nervous:

Thanks

D

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Litchfield do a clever one....

cheap and works

I have a older black jack on my R33 and its a pain

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why, is it scuzzy where you live?:cool::p
Not quite as bad as Essex, but I am going without a Tracker (insurance don't need it!) so want some peace of mind on top of my CCTV install as the car will be on a drive in public view. :nervous::nervous:

Robbie/Min-E: I spoke to Litchfield this morning - its £201 fitted. Is that a good price?

D

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
they where doing other things at the same time so its a little bit more than I paid a year ago but not much, what I can say is that its clever well sorted solution

not saying any more of course in case nasty people read this :)

stay away from blackjack

·
Registered
220 Posts
Robbie/Sumo - could either of you PM me details of the product you're talking about so I can see if I can get one fitted up ere in't North?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Not quite as bad as Essex, but I am going without a Tracker (insurance don't need it!) so want some peace of mind on top of my CCTV install as the car will be on a drive in public view. :nervous::nervous:

Robbie/Min-E: I spoke to Litchfield this morning - its £201 fitted. Is that a good price?

D
lol

I keep an eye on mine

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Car Xtreme Security

This is the one i have. Although it's not been fitted yet. Going to see audio advice in Glasgow in Thursday about getting it sorted.

But the best endorsement lies in the fact that Charles Charlie has it fitted to his - which is where i got the idea from.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks Guys - another very helpful thread and extremely quick responses!
Though it amazes me that people would have the audacity to try to nick my GTR with this I don't need to take any chances!

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
yep that's it

Litchfield have a really nice place for the switch!

Do you trust anybody to take a GTR dash to bits?

R

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Incidentally - is there a way to disable it for when you give the car to a valet (or my valetting company)?
yep :)

sent you another PM

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
So you need to turnoff if jacked on the move?

But a nice solution for theft from engine off. Tempted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts