GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. Had an advisory with my mot pass yesterday to get the rear anti roll bar drop links changed as they had a bit of play apparently.
What's the best place to get these without paying too much gtr tax?
Need to get a decent new battery too as I'm still on the original which is now 4 years old :eek:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Guys. Had an advisory with my mot pass yesterday to get the rear anti roll bar drop links changed as they had a bit of play apparently.
Need to get a decent new battery too as I'm still on the original which is now 4 years old :eek:
I would give Sly a buzz at Kaizer, he's about an hour 10 from west sussex

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Buzby, but I'm just looking to buy and fit myself. Easiest thing ever apparently. One top bolt and nut and same at bottom. So I'm happy to have a go and if not have a very local trusted mechanic rather than a 2hr + round trip for a 10 min job.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Whiffbitz is worth a shout, have a look here.

Protegimus

·
Vendor
480 Posts
Make sure you've got a cut-off tool/angle grinder/ hacksaw to hand when changing them, they're a different construction to most and may need persuasion.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Plenty on eBay and look reasonably price / decent quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts