GTR Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
I just realised I know the new owner of the bonnet, think he got it through an importer. Did wonder where he got a yellow one from.

sorry to hear this isn’t sorted out yet, looks to be a lengthy issue to sort

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Best just to put it down as a bad experience, and move on.

we’ve had enough of the scammers on the forum in the past, bitten once myself but luckily only £50.

The main problem arises then for genuine sellars because people become overly cautious and you can’t blame them.

Ive shipped parts across the half of the globe without issue, so there’s still a majority of decent people out there.

Moving on, I hope you can claim back on your card.
In today's online world, it is better to publish the names of the offenders regardless. People will not be any more or less cautious. The search tool has advanced a lot and it is better to have the info available for new buyers who can find these details in an online search.

Sellers are usually presumed innnocent until proven guilty (by bad online ratings or horror stories). There are so many scams out there already and everybody knows it. It has absolutely no impact in terms of giving buyers any more or less cautious mindset. But it does give buyers more ammo to find against bad sellers.

·
Super Moderator
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Quite right. Bloke is called Daniel Prosser, also Daniel Wallace but is currently calling himself Dan Dan on Facebook. He called is company Unaturally Aspirated. He took money off me via another company callEd Lulubelles Clothing, which I think belongs to a family member.
avoid this man as he has not attempted to pay me back and I am now involved in quite a complicated legal claim against him.

·
Super Moderator
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
A lot of the original adverts he had up he's deleted. But there's still this one if anyone knows anyone on SAU.

·
Registered
1 Posts
G’day from Australia.
Found this thread through Matty N on an aussie GTR group asking for assistance.
Long story short, yes the seller’s name as mentioned above is correct and this isnt the first time he has been involved in such a situation.
There are a few local guys that have been burnt by him for a lot of money. Generally speaking, we have a very tight circle amongst the GTR community so it wasnt long before we became aware of his dealings.
If the OP wishes to get more info and be kept in the loop, please send me a message.
Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Oh joy so he's scammed me knowingly by the looks of things. Gutted.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Oh joy so he's scammed me knowingly by the looks of things. Gutted.
There's always a payback, that's the type of rat who will never go far in life, he took your hard earned money, the longer he think he can get away scamming people, the tougher the punishment.

I knew a guy who was like that, one day and out of nowhere, a truck hit him, we all knew why.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts