GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Litchfield's? I been reading about their 415bhp Type 25 Impreza [fully developed by Litchfield] in Evo mag and noticed the quite near me - a few junctions down the M5. http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/index.asp

Thier website mentions importing from Japan and auctions etc - but nothing on Skylines [they can get all the Jap spec 350Z's though]. Might speak to them about getting R34 GTR's through the SVA test and all the new rules etc? See what they know.

Strangly, I do love their 330bhp Forester STi's - great for getting the the kids to football practice so so fast [if I had kids]! :)

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
They've been going a fair while now. 7-8+ years. That's all I can tell you. To have lasted that long, they must have something going for them.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
bought my r33 from them, ian is a top bloke and has some very nice cars!

im not sure how much they know about skylines though as they are more scooby based.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, Impreza's definetly their speciality though if I can find an importer close to me and with their contacts in Japan can go checkout some Zele GTR's for me and then be trusted with all the complex importing thing, I'd be well pleased [Litchfield might just be that importer?!?!].

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ian is a top bloke :) My Dad wanted to buy an Imprezza off him, he drove it all the way into central london to meet my Dad from his office during LUNCH!! He really knows how to go the extra mile for customers and their cars are AWESOME. The imprezza Spec C we drove was SCARY fast, and my Dad used to haev a 996 turbo, so i know what fast is :) I know thats off-topic, but I love Litchfield LOL :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts