GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know of any good garages near yorkshire, cos i need my belts changing and i dont fancy one of them snapping on me, could be quite costly.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
You better get 'em changed quick Paul, I think I stretched a good inch out of the poor things last week :chuckle:
Still think RB Motorsport is our best bet mate being stuck up in the frozen watelands of the north(ish) as we are and they have a good reputation on here by the looks of it, Lets get 'em booked in and make a day of it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Try "JP Autotechnics" at Swallownest off JCT 31 M1
He's been established a long time (1988 i think) & has a good reputation.
My theory is the more expirence means the less likely they will make a mistake.

Tel: 0114 287 9191 (John)

:)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

Hmmm thanx sky 1t, anyone heard anything about these or better still used their services?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for that sky, will give it careful consideration, just going to give her a bit of paint work over crimbo then full steam ahead with the engine.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Im new to the Skyline Scene jus got mine, but ive been recommended to use 'Wraith' in Chesterfield, he only does Jap cars, most his business is in Evos. had a few skylines in when i went, not biggest place, but that always has its advantages more of a personal service i think?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts

went and spoke to these about doing work on my car and with the attitude and his opinion on skylines they had wouldnt go near them with your car never mined my own

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
theres only one place to go if your up our end of the country thats R B MOTORSPORTS :bowdown1: if people want to take there pride and joy to some other so called expert to learn on ,you pay your money you take your chances.just my opinion after owning a skyline for four years:wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
sky 1t ; said:
davewilkins ; said:
Lucky that [email protected] was working on the Middlehurst race R32 GTR in the early 90's. That must be 15+ years experience of skylines then
went and spoke to these about doing work on my car and with the attitude and his opinion on skylines they had wouldnt go near them with your car never mined my own

Like I said. RB have 15+ years experience of skylines. What fekkin use is someone with 18 years of car experience and a poor attitude to skylines:chairshot

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
theres only one place to go if your up our end of the country thats R B MOTORSPORTS :bowdown1: if people want to take there pride and joy to some other so called expert to learn on ,you pay your money you take your chances.just my opinion after owning a skyline for four years:wavey: NISMOMAN
Couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Like I said. RB have 15+ years experience of skylines. What fekkin use is someone with 18 years of car experience and a poor attitude to skylines:chairshot
i couldnt agree with you more that why i wouldnt go there,

i have ended up using abbey motorsport
they have been more than accomodating listened to what i wanted and advised as to whether they could or couldnt do it.

32 is back and is friggin awesome:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

34 on its way next

1 - 16 of 16 Posts