GTR Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
put it this way before i had the skyline i had a 1999 impreza uk model.
it had hks air intake,hks full exhaust including de cat,and it had been chipped.
if im not getting 250 bhp out of my skyline,how come its hell of alot quicker and faster than the scooby?
What power on the dyno did that make as with just those mods, again, nothing to say that was not runing 200bhp. Also you have to make allowances for 4wd transmission losses versus the rwd of the GTSt

·
Registered
449 Posts
hi folks.
just wondering if any of you may have some suggestions what bhp i may be putting out with the few mods ive got.

1,greedy front mount intercooler {running standard boost}
2,hks air induction
3,de cat exhaust section
4,kakimoto cat back exhaust.
5,de restricted

would be very gratefull of some figures from any of you well knowledged skyline owners,
many thanks
gavs gts:thumbsup:
gavs gts said:
its running 480 bhp at present.if he was toying why not over take me on the dual carriage way then?we kept up with eachother on the bends when we turned off the d/c/w for a few miles then he flashedme and turned off.
Quoted from SkylineOwners.com forum

So you have just basic stage 1 mods, but running 480 BHP. How come?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Are you like 17? Get real man, ever since you came on this site it's been one thing after another. Have you ever heard that its better to remain quiet and thought a fool than speak up and remove all doubt?

Did you really think that adding all the claimed HP that each piece advertises could be so easily added together for a grand total? And I am the idiot???:chuckle: :chuckle:
Can I quote myself??? And I am the idiot???

Some of the danger of using the same user name in multiple forums...BUSTED!!!!

ASSHAT!!!!:chairshot

21 - 24 of 24 Posts