GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hope everyone’s doing ok and staying safe.
When this chaos ends, I’m going to have a look at this motor in Stockport. On autotrader, has Lichfield stage 1 and fitted the ghost immobiliser from rab so thought someone night know it. Just seeing if it’s a members car or if anyone has info. Looks like it’s been looked after from the write up, but always hard to tell. Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers (y)

·
Registered
277 Posts
View attachment 261108
Hope everyone’s doing ok and staying safe.
When this chaos ends, I’m going to have a look at this motor in Stockport. On autotrader, has Lichfield stage 1 and fitted the ghost immobiliser from rab so thought someone night know it. Just seeing if it’s a members car or if anyone has info. Looks like it’s been looked after from the write up, but always hard to tell. Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers (y)
Hi

I don't know the car but add reads well although not sure why it would have 22 months warranty left unless it has a extended one or independent. The car is May 2018 so 3 year Nissan warranty would expire in a years time May 2021. Not a deal breaker but worth checking. Let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers monster. Spoke to them and they’re getting me a price for my ‘18 370Z nismo. I’m upgrading to its big brother :) same colour, same age, different performance 😂 should hear back Monday.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Luke, I was the first owner of that car - bought from new from Westway Manchester. I had it 12 months and then sold it on as I had ordered a My20 Track Edition (which eventually arrived Dec’19).
It was immaculate and unmarked when I sold it.
From new it had Autowatch Ghost, Global Telemetrics tracker, Blackvue cameras front and rear - all fitted by Rab.
It also had Llumar PPF fitted to all high impact areas, and also the side sills. The car had full paint correction and then ceramic pro coatings on outside/inside/wheels/arches - all done at Central Detailing in Manchester.
Only thing changed from standard was the fitting of a non-res stainless Russ Fellows Y pipe.
If there’s anything else I can help with just give me a shout. Good luck.
James.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah that’s great James. Thanks very much for letting me know. It looks like a great example.

·
Vendor
6,302 Posts
One thing I can add is James looks after his cars extremely well and is extremely fussy (which is good and like myself) and if its in the same condition it'll be mint. Good luck my friend

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Rab. Waiting back on a price for my 370Z nismo, and if it’s good, the GTRs mine 😊

1 - 9 of 9 Posts