GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am thinking about keeping my r34 and getting the interior re trimmed. anyone on here that does this kind of work? or recommend anyone that they have had work done from.

ideally based in south east , west London area

·
Registered
720 Posts
there's an upholsterer near me in swanley,i haven't used them myself but I'm going to,and I've heard go reports on them.
Company: Harrison Trimming
Address: 42 Top Dartford Road
Hextable
Swanley
Kent
BRA 7SQ
Telephone: 01322 662115
Category: trim / upholstery
Area scope: kent

simon

·
Registered
161 Posts
I also own an R34 GT-R and would be interested in getting this done - maybe if there is a few with interest we could get 3-5 done together, it should make it a bit more economical?

Mine is a UK Spec so I would only be interested in the dashboard, centre console and steering wheel.

·
Registered
26,781 Posts
I also own an R34 GT-R and would be interested in getting this done - maybe if there is a few with interest we could get 3-5 done together, it should make it a bit more economical?

Mine is a UK Spec so I would only be interested in the dashboard, centre console and steering wheel.
well, we are appointed Robson leather dealers and i posted about retrims last month:wavey:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I used 'Dave the trimmer', found him to be well priced, professional and the quality of the job is top notch. I know many people think of him very highly. He does panels/seats, all kinds of coachwork.

Dave The Trimmer

H

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dave in Milton Keynes would work for me - anywhere between the Midlands and London really.

I will see if Edge in Rugby are interested in doing something similar again.

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whats the reason behind selling the 34 ?

Blame ludders, he took me out in his 35 and now I want one!
Although every time I take out the 34 I have second thoughts ,

Part of me wants to keep the 34 and spend a load of money on it, as I know there are so many 35s out there I can buy one anytime.

Just think getting it retrimmed would make the cabin so much more special

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Front and rear seats with door cards , I'm
Sure there was someone here who got a very good price on theirs , think it was 1100 or something

·
Registered
720 Posts
as i said in the second post the trimmers i was recommending wanted around £1100 that was for black leather with alcantera inserts and door cards front and rear seats.

simon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts