GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Members Know Of This Used R35 Gtr?

Showroom - 2009 Nissan GT-R Black Edition (V6) Black

It was originally tuned by SumoPower before they stopped customer modding.

Now the company is none existent & therefore can't be relied upon for check ups ect, will the likes of Litchfields, SVM, JM-Imports ect be willingly there if needed?

Sorry for question time.

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
it says deposit taken(just incase you didnt see it) sorry

not sure what your question is though, are you asking if those other companies would work on the car if you bought it? i am sure anyone of them would be more than happy to

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you know this car is his mate?
It looks the same as sumo power demo car but that it matt black?

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
easy sorted ring james at sumo power and just ask ,job sorted:thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phoned Sumo power. All who work there now, were none existent when they modded customers cars in the past.
This is the problem i have, finding someone who can tell me anything about not just this car but the company as a tuning company before they were binned and turned into a parts company.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anyone ever find out anymore about this car, I'm interested in it and the owner says its not the sumo power demo car and was modified 10K miles ago. I assume just because its dyno-ing 750 bhp, doesn't mean its going to make the same 0-60,0-100 times as say a litchfield stage 5.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Phoned Sumo power. All who work there now, were none existent when they modded customers cars in the past.
This is the problem i have, finding someone who can tell me anything about not just this car but the company as a tuning company before they were binned and turned into a parts company.
What happened the Andy Barnes then? I thought he was still involved with Sumo

·
Registered
269 Posts
Did anyone ever find out anymore about this car, I'm interested in it and the owner says its not the sumo power demo car and was modified 10K miles ago. I assume just because its dyno-ing 750 bhp, doesn't mean its going to make the same 0-60,0-100 times as say a litchfield stage 5.
My understanding is that this car has the HKS 600 kit so is c.600hp not 750, and is more like a current spec litchfield stg 2/3. If you want a genuine 750, my little beastie will be in the classifieds later this evening..

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
My understanding is that this car has the HKS 600 kit so is c.600hp not 750, and is more like a current spec litchfield stg 2/3. If you want a genuine 750, my little beastie will be in the classifieds later this evening..
Yep I think the clue is HKS 600 Kit LOL:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts