GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Their was a guy selling a set on nagtroc with tyres for 5000 dollars mint condition but someone bet me to it lol.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you dont mind me asking how much delivered to uk and rubber?
just under 5k all in with vat
i tried direct from usa but worked out more with tax

dont forget standard wheels are over 6k to replace

think i made a good choice
in the flesh they look the dogs b

5" outer carbon rims!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
just under 5k all in with vat
i tried direct from usa but worked out more with tax

dont forget standard wheels are over 6k to replace

think i made a good choice
in the flesh they look the dogs b

5" outer carbon rims!!
Any weight savings over OEM guys?

Andiroo

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Leave him alone, at least he's in the much mentioned "spirit" of the forum and he's trying new things. Most R35 owners are terrified to make any mods.

Good on ya fella!.
Hear hear!

A lot of people have been less than welcoming on here. There should be room for all GT-R owners, not just those who correspond with some member's narrow definition of "nice".

Any close ups of the carbon finish Kevan? I presume it is a carbon overlay rather than actual carbon construction?

I'd also like to know about your engine mods, which turbo kit and who installed them?

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Thanks , Thats a good price can you please forward contact details these are what i want to go on my dmg gtr the same as yours but a black gloss outer rims

Black 22" iForged wheels - NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club
Hmm, any rubbing issues at full lock or over bumps Kevan? The set at the bottom of that link say that the tyres have "grooves" in them due to the suspension being lowered! Not exactly safe for high speed driving...

Keenly awaiting your engine thread. You haven't been contacted by a certain magazine I work for, have you?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Work, David you call that work ????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts