GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Never knew it was on.

I tired attending when i have my V10 RS6 (700bhp ish) but very difficult to get an invite.

Will be great crack I am sure.

600bhp GTR is a bit "normal" really :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I sent the details of my car a few events ago, but never even got an acknowledgement. Never bothered again.

Didn't even know this one was on.

·
Registered
907 Posts
My brothers going to be there and the only way he got in is the garage that has done his modding work is using his car for testing of there new products.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Were non-silly huge bhp GT-Rs getting a bit common there or something?

Or they just have a huge amount of interest from Supercars and Hypercars so limited space?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Were non-silly huge bhp GT-Rs getting a bit common there or something?

Or they just have a huge amount of interest from Supercars and Hypercars so limited space?
Probably! 620-640bhp is "the norm" these days, although I'd still love to see a stock-turbo'd GT-R embarrass some exotica :D

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Probably! 620-640bhp is "the norm" these days, although I'd still love to see a stock-turbo'd GT-R embarrass some exotica :D

Will try my best :thumbsup:

Should have some footage too (unless it all goes horribly wrong in which case the camera was broke :nervous: )

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Good man :D

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Gaz, I will be in the silver GT-R - 10 plate. Fella with the giant grin :D Come and say hello if you like and if you can get me a passenger ride in the Veyron and Adventador I will do pretty much anything requested of me :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I had to cancel my spot as is my sons Christening on Sunday & i got THAT look off the wife when i said i was going to EvoMax on Saturday so had no choice but to bail.

The event i'll admit has become more exclusive over the years as the value of the top runners has increased. I believe on Saturday a 918 & LaF will be running as well as a couple of Aventadors & several Mclarens.

Also something totally insane showing up for this event that 'could' batter everything assuming it doesn't kill the driver first.

Will defo be a few GT-R's as their always is. I ran mine when i had it & managed a 197mph through the timing beams.

A bit miffed i can't make it on Saturday as will be quite special with Evo covering the event.

VMax - Index

Back in the day it was mainly TVR's & Porsche Turbo's.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I'll be there Kev. Can't wait to see how your school run-mobile will do against a LaFerrari! Could be video of the year... :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts