GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all Skyline's In New Zealand

I will be Visiting during Feb 2002 Like so many English at this time of year

I was thinking it would be good to meet up with some Like minded people that could show me the NZ Skyline Scene

I am departing the UK on the 3rd so we will have to be Quick to sort things out

I will be getting Email on [email protected] while I am travelling around

hope I can meet up with you guys

Regards

Bruce

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'll stick up 4Bruce ...

I asked him why the full face hair its not to make him attractive
to sheep or their fans it gets cold a night in NZ especially
February.

And that incident in Wales ! he was only helping them over the wall could happen to anyone.

Have a great Holiday I'm sure you'll get on with the locals.

Weston

( Sorry mate hope some one gets you a beer )

·
Registered
272 Posts
I guess I will put my hand up , where in NZ will you be on what dates ? there are not too many NZ'ers who visit this board so perhaps a post on the SDU forums might get a better response . I met up with Mark from Abbey last week , always good to meet GTR enthusiasts :)
Brenhan.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Brenhan

I am glad that I got one Answer to my Question I am flying in to Auckland on the 5th and I guess we will hang around for a few days to find our feet!

It would be cool to meet up and find out all about the skyline seen in NZ Thanks for the offer

BTW How was mark?

PM me some time!

Bruce

Thanks Guys for the Kind coments
:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Holiday

BRUCE. Have a good'n mate!

Brenhan.

Heard your car is really awesome.It would be nice if you posted up all your mods.,pictures,etc.,for all of us to see .
Cheers!

·
Registered
272 Posts
I will put up a web page sometime when I get it finished . it still has a bit more work needed but it is showing potential , I have maxed out the 550cc injectors now so I have to find some more as well as a better fuel pump and surge tank .

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Your car

What figures are you up to now ?
Please PM me with details !Thanx.

Sorry for the 'thread jack' Brucy old boy !

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Bruce

Bruce, Two challenges for you mate (not the sheep silly!).
Post up a piccy on this thread of you and Jonah Lomu (is that spelt right?) and get him to register and do a post. The profile would be cool......top international rugby player.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It'll be pretty hard to get a piccy of Jonah if you're staying in AKL.

He's been up to the night drag meets in Auckland quite alot in the last few months, but he's back home in Wellington now, because the Super 12 rugby season is about to start and he's in training.

I'm based in Wellington, so if you get down here, mail me and I'll be happy to say hi and show you around.

Cheers for now

Fraser

PS We do have alot of sheep, but maybe there's something else that makes our rugby team beat yours !! :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
canman

whats wrong with training rugby players & sheep ?

we only let them go home together sometimes it free's up
space in the shower.

remember we invented cricket & drive on the left we are at the cutting edge.

Wes:)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Your cricket team generally is on the cutting edge............straight back to the keeper for a catch !!!!!!!!

We'll find out as they're touring here this month I think !!!

I can't go to the one dayer as I'm helping make a performance video at a local track, and as much as I like watching NZ win, I love driving my R34 more !!

I promise not to come back on here and say I told you so when we win :D :D :smokin:

Canman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts