GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Skyline brothers!!!:wavey:
My first time posting here, joined end of last year.

Please can you help:
Does any one have any pics of an R34 gtr with 10.5x19 ce28n's and i have looked on the thread, 'pics of wheels on cars please girls and boys' and nothing,(i think there was one but now has an x in the box) they all seem to be 9.5 wide.

Is there a visual difference between the 9.5 and the 10.5, do the 10.5s have a much deeper look?

Also would love to see any pics of them in white
Many Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
I've got pictures of my CE28N's in silver, not white and on an R33, not R34.
I'll post them if you are interested though.

Matt.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool Matt, post them up i'll have look cheers, are they the 10.5" dish on the
R33?

tweenierob that looks sweet!

See i thinking of buying either 10.5 or 9.5 x19"ce28n or 19"deep dish racing TE37s.

Would like to find some sort of photo that i can compare the depth of the 10.5 over the 9.5 ce28n's any one out there have the 10.5 on there car and brought them because they look much better then the 9.5?

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
The only person I know running 10.5J CE's on here is Weka (Vince) on his BB R34.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Steve looks nice i take it there the 9.5 wide 19s. I wounder why no one goes for the 10.5 i suppose there more money, i just would like to know if there is a visual difference of them looking deeper. which i would like.

I've had many sets of wheels in the past on other cars and have seen sometimes that, the wider wheel i.e 10.5, of the same make, doesn't change the outside look of the design to the next one down9.5, only reason for it is to put bigger tyres on.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Well I think the main reason with the GTR is that the 10.5J causes more rubbing full lock than the 9.5J.

And to be honest after seeing my own CE's (9.5) and Vince's (10.5), I couldn't "visually" tell the difference. Like if i saw both cars, I would think they are both running the same size wheels. But only because I knew Vince had 10.5's did I look closer, and notice the slight difference.

Never measured it, so could even just be "me"!!! Maybe Vince could clarify this or post up the depth....

Like you say, you are able to run a wider tyre, and hence Vince runs 285's, whereas i run 275's.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exactly what i wanted to know, 'r33 vspec' your on the ball, its all about the visual difference.

Justed pm Vince i'll see what he says.

But if theres not a noticeable visual difference i'll go for the 9.5s

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Glad to be of help

Let me know if you want me to measure the depth on my 9.5's

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers Bigrex, great car!
Nice angle shot of down the side i can really compare that to a 10.5" if I get a picture.

·
6,821 Posts
Bigrex . .that looks like a stealth car, fantastic, the spoiler looks good too:bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Exactly what i wanted to know, 'r33 vspec' your on the ball, its all about the visual difference.

Justed pm Vince i'll see what he says.

But if theres not a noticeable visual difference i'll go for the 9.5s
Like r33 vspec says, there's probably not much difference between them on casual glance!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers Vince for that getting a better idea now.

OH MY GOOD! That must be one of the best R33's i think i've ever seen 'Bigrex', makes me wounder why i wasted my money and brought an R34gtr.That is a beaut:thumbsup: cheers for the pics got some nice angle shots of the wheels they do look good enough to fill the extra wide archers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts