GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know lots of people have installed Zele 4 rear light systems.

I'm about to fit mine, but seem to have thrown out the pics that came in the packaging (the one in Japanese!).

Can some kind person out there take a photo or 2 of how you've installed yours so I can see where to connect and mount it?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
there may need to be a new sticky

as there is a new type of tail light kit now available.

(different from the Zele)

couple of people on here have ordered &paid today for it

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Send me one Matty and I'll drum you up some business with another "how to do it" post! ;)

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I have a book from Japan with multiple rear light kits in, Miguel has most likely done some research....

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Wanting to offer these to www.gtr.co.uk members, I checked myself and made various phone calls to two companies offering 4 brake light conversions.

Their response was that there are no 4 brake light kits that can just be plug & played. Both companies that offer this in addition to 4 tail light kits say customer's rear clusters need to be sent in to them for conversion....

Sending from UK & back again isn't really going to work for most, unfortunately. We could see about getting an initial set that can be used as an exchange item each time, but the costs of carriage between UK & Japan 2 times in addition to conversion would be prohibitive I suspect.. :bawling:

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I personally think it's safer to have just the inner two lights glow brighter for braking. Helps differentiate between brake and normal lights.

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
Hi guys

just to update

there is indeed a brake kit available now via Newera.

it illuminates all 4 brake lights & the rear brake light in the spoiler

:)

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
He means every light comes on under braking

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
Correct

All 4 lights plus the spoiler light under breaking

I will be putting details up later in the week

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
But I would always have assumed the spoiler brake light would come on under braking!

So the significance is the two outer lights come on under braking, whereas on the previous kits they didn't, correct?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts