GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For months I've been on the hunt for an R34 GTR, I have a budget to pay up to £100k for one depending on the mileage, colour, condition etc

Let me know below or PM me, many thanks!

·
Registered
26,305 Posts
Hard task

having just helped a friend source one, your looking at way more to import currently , which then drives up the uk prices

£100k isn’t enough sadly these days

·
Vendor
3,490 Posts
i have 3 available soon , unfortunately all over £100k now as they are just so expensive to buy as above. potentially i have one which needs restoration underneath which would be cheaper.

·
Registered
26,305 Posts
Just to add, just the import charges would be 30% of your budget

they are out there, but still an elusive car as everyone (globally) jumping on the band wagon

was thinking last week on price point for mine

hopefully you can secure one & enjoy some summer driving

·
Super Moderator
15,966 Posts
Yeah nowadays that's not enough I'm afraid, possibly you could be lucky if it is base spec, slightly higher mileage or needs work.

Reactions: matty32

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
I know of two, but both require work, one of which I’m looking at myself. Did you mind a ‘fixer-upper’?
Yes I’m very interested. Is there a link to them or what?

Reactions: Bennyboy1984

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yes I’m very interested. Is there a link to them or what?
I'll ask her for some photos when she has the time, but if anyone's interested in a mint V-Spec II in BB then she's all ears for offers. Last year some guy on FB called 'Jay Barnes' didn't want to offer more than £70k so please bear that in mind if anyone is interested.

·
Super Moderator
15,966 Posts
That's a joke. A good V Spec II is £150K now.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yep and just had someone offer £100k, which apparently is how much a rusty V-Spec I costs now. People on here make me laugh sometimes, somehow i think she'll just sit on it for a couple more years...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
She’s quite the busy lady atm and wanted to test the waters. As I’m a bit more of a fanboy than her, for obvious reasons, I said I’d keep asking about for her. She likes where the market is heading so she’s not in a rush to sell. At least now she’s got an offer that has risen by £40k, when she’s made her mind up no doubt she’ll make a decent advert for the V-Spec II.

·
Super Moderator
15,966 Posts
Basically any R34 GTR needing work 60-100K (depending how bad it is). Good nick V spec £125K min. V Spec II 140K min. Only going one way. If she doesn't need the money she may as well sit.

Look how many are for sale...very very few. So unless it's rusty as a rusty thing or moon miles she should hold on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know of 3 GTRs that are for sale if you are still looking. 1 White, 1 Black and 1 Blue. Blue one lands in UK this month and I don't have any pics of it. sorry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Perry got any prices fella..??
I was looking for a GTT Neo so I didn't ask for prices on these as I knew they were out of my price range lol

But if you want, you can get in touch with the fellas at Exclusive Auto in Watford T: 01923510747 M: 07920423228 they should be able to help. You also won't find these listed on their website, again, not sure why as they are in their show room for all to see:giggle:

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
They are still being sold at Auctions in Japan
Last month £80K + tax, import duty and shipping

I think the bigger auctions in Tokyo the cars are sold to the US. It could be if you get an agent in other area's there might be more chance to better value

M-spec not sold today starting at £150K likely a £200K reserve but these go for $400K in the US some web blogger was saying, is will likely popup next week

from my limited knowledge Ju Gifu might be more generous with their ratings

1 - 20 of 24 Posts