GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have driven my matt black R35 in central london now a couple of times and cant help to notice that - I have not seen any others yet !! - is anyone on here based in london !! - btw probably due to the fact its rare the car seems to always attract a crowd an lots of thumbs up - all good just thought id share :thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
london

not based in london , but been in there twice today , & will be in by the chealsea club tomorrow morning , I have seen a few R35's up there but not when I'm in my R35 , and agreed lot's of thumb's up , especially if you go around theatre land & china town :smokin:

Had a good day today , started with 3/4 of a tank , filled up smoked around picking up and delivering my offspring & arrived home with 1/2 tank & a belly full of Nandos :thumbsup: The R35 is by far the best dad's taxi ever ,

·
Registered
81 Posts
I live in london also and i`ve seen alot of r35 but not yet an r34

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so why not have a london Skyline meet - seems alot of the guys north are doing stuff - Anglesey for example is a bit far - thinking brands hatch or silverstone anyone ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
so why not have a london Skyline meet - seems alot of the guys north are doing stuff - Anglesey for example is a bit far - thinking brands hatch or silverstone anyone ?
Definitely up for meets, used to go a lot when I had the R32 but alas it died a death and have been stuck until R35 arrives so am overdue a meet or two

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah funny you say that is it a blue 1 that u`ve seen???? I take my car there some times to show it to my bike rider freinds. I live in ealing and i go to aces alot but not with my car now i ride my bike there most often. I dont see many r34 in london freind of mine has 1 in hounslow and couple of more east london boys have 1 or 2 but they neva bring them out. Hence though i`ve had mine for nealry 4 years now and i havent even covered 6k on it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I have driven my matt black R35 in central london now a couple of times and cant help to notice that - I have not seen any others yet !! - is anyone on here based in london !! - btw probably due to the fact its rare the car seems to always attract a crowd an lots of thumbs up - all good just thought id share :thumbsup:
Your invisable buddy in Stealth mode:D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah funny you say that is it a blue 1 that u`ve seen???? I take my car there some times to show it to my bike rider freinds. I live in ealing and i go to aces alot but not with my car now i ride my bike there most often. I dont see many r34 in london freind of mine has 1 in hounslow and couple of more east london boys have 1 or 2 but they neva bring them out. Hence though i`ve had mine for nealry 4 years now and i havent even covered 6k on it.
Yeah it's a a blue one I've seen, I used to take my Wine Red R32 GTR sometimes when it was running

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hackney resident. Some one should do a London Meet sometime it would be really nice top meet others with the same intrest for the R35. Im normally out on weekends and hardly see any from east to central, i think im the only one.:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts