GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS WORTHY !!!!
I aslo had a Ford Crapy (purpose miss spell) when I was of that age, unfortunately ot fortunately mine was the 3ltr V6 in very very posy Gold with the black vynl roof and a set of Rho-Style wheels !!!
I now after some 20 years have given in to the almighty SKYLINE and as someone said once I liked it so much I now have two an R 33 GTR "V" Spec and a "normal" R34 GT-S wich in standard guise produces 256 bhp with 276 ft lbs of torque !! Not bad for an every day run a round. So my friend, welcome to the house of fun and complete and utter nutters !!! Once you have the modding bug you will not go back to anything "standard" even my R34 has had an induction kit, downpipe, and the cat removed !!! Honest Doctor, I just can't help it !!!!
Steve
Keep it on the Black Stuff

·
Registered
520 Posts
He he... You had a crapi too? Is there anyone on the board who didn't? :) I bet I am the only one who has still got one.

Simon

1982 Ford Crapi 2.8 V6
1995 Nissan Skyline GTR

:smokin:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Crapi Special

Hi Guys,

A few years ago i had a metallic green "280" which i think was one of the last V6 cars for made in this model, lovely motor!! but like everything!! i get bored quick and away it went!!!;)

As far as the Skyline bug goes i am already rubbing my chin at the propect of building a quick R33!!:)

Stu

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Capri

OK guys .I suppose I have to own up to having one myself .

Mine was my first car at 17 years old .It was a 1600 GT ,gold with a black bonnet and some funky 13 inch rims ,the original ones which were black and chrome I believe !

It was a very good looking car in its day and went well till I lost in the wet :)rolleyes: ) and wrapped it round a lampost !:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts