GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

One more thing.....I'm having another Drift/Fun day at Bruntingthorpe this Sunday. We're meeting up at the services on the M1 (Northbound, Junction 15/15a....I never remember which) at Midday and heading upto Brunters straight away. Usually takes about 45mins @ 80mph. It's not a trackday or anything like that. It's an open track, no marshalls, no recovery, no nothing. I'm basically doing it to help out Fast Cars & Fast Bikes who are featuring the day. I am limited to 20 cars and so far have 15. Another 5 GTR's would be an amazing story for those mags.

If you are interested drop me a line at [email protected] Please give me a mobile/contact number in the email too. We'll be there for 2 hours and it will cost at most £50. The overall cost depends on how much FC pay for the feature.

Cheers guys.

James

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
E-Mails

Have E-mailed you TWICE ! Once about a month ago and once last week !I don't know why I bother :rolleyes: !

·
Registered
994 Posts
All I want to know is at what time does it start and who else is going.James "driftaholic" whats the SP mate,I need to know now please.

Henry.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hello,Hello.

Does anyone know Driftaholic?
Can someone phone him & get him on the Forum?

Thanks in advance,
Henry.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DRIFTAHOLIC CONTACT NUMBER

James has told me to post this for you.....................

contact him on 07977 079154 he is having pc problems

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,598 Posts
I'll proably go with my brother to see Kiki from Option who is also going.:D
Unfortunatly the infamous 33 won't be there :( but his S13 will. :smokin:

Anyone else up for a legal high speed hack??

·
Registered
189 Posts
drift day

i have already booked my place with Nana wont be going down in da skyline but my turbo hachi roku should be good fun hope some skylines be there!:smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts