GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
had optimisation there. Sort of. they got paid for an optimisatiom but after two attempts, car still felt worse than before they touched it. They also scratched the car. But luckily they informed me og the magic paint that heals itself. I think that bit may be broken though as scratch still there!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Having been ignored by Motorline and Glyn Hopkin with regards to my problems with the optimisation service, I contacted Marshalls at Cambridge who were all very helpful. My car is now booked in for its 6000mile/6month service at Marshalls, thanks Mark!

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to try GHL for a post trackee, tomorrow.

I'll report back on how I get on.

Can't be arsed to go to Cambridge or St Helens in this instance.

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Had my post track done at Oxford for £60 on the way back.
The door rattle has come back ...(was "fixed" a couple of months ago) Oxford kindly mentioned this and didn't fix it...:chairshot

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I just have an issue with my data from my car being taken and sent without my permission to anybody.

If they ask me first, and explain in detail why it is necessary, then I might give them permission.

At the end of the day, that info is not Nissan's property and as such they have no right taking it without my permission.

I do feel strongly about our rights to privacy and this sort of thing is the tip of the iceberg.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
I just have an issue with my data from my car being taken and sent without my permission to anybody.

If they ask me first, and explain in detail why it is necessary, then I might give them permission.

At the end of the day, that info is not Nissan's property and as such they have no right taking it without my permission.

I do feel strongly about our rights to privacy and this sort of thing is the tip of the iceberg.
I'm watching you!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:p

yeah, if they had your data , they'd be thinking like 'how much boost':D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.