GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Hungary at the moment for the GP, get a phone call from a very nice female police officer at 10.30pm asking me if I've had my keys stolen or lost them? I explain that at far as I'm aware I've not lost them but can't be sure due to my location! She goes round to my house with a neighbour and checks but they are not activating my car, they were found in a garden in MK and the police knew I had a GTR so decided to contact me to check if they were mine.( slightly worrying that the police know I've got a GTR and where I live but at least they seem on the ball and are being proactive), so if anybody has lost some keys or had them stolen let me know and I'll pass on the police officers details so you can check if they are yours, they appear to be R35 from the description as they are the remote fob type and there is a GTR key ring attached to the fob.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I was in a juke today and it has a really similar key fob but no boot release.

Isn't knight racer in MK?

·
Premium Member
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this even legally possible (Police knowing your car and calling).

Still, sounds like a scam?
They turned up at the house in a police car, neighbour spoke to them and gave them my number to call. I've called the guys in MK that I know who own GTRs and it's not their keys, the police officer checked the fob with my car. There is apparently somebody who has recently bought a silver one in MK, knight Racer is contacting him today to see if the keys are his.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts