GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beautiful Genesis 5 channel amp lying around gathering dust and some aluminium Xine speakers somewhere in the garage too.

Has anyone replaced the amp and speakers to get better sound quality out of the stock head unit?

The stock sound quality is ok, but doesn't sound that good at higher volumes and the treble is lacking in clarity.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I think there were some threads over at NAGTROC looking into this in more detail David.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a beautiful Genesis 5 channel amp lying around gathering dust and some aluminium Xine speakers somewhere in the garage too.

Has anyone replaced the amp and speakers to get better sound quality out of the stock head unit?

The stock sound quality is ok, but doesn't sound that good at higher volumes and the treble is lacking in clarity.
David, I beleive there was a thread relating to this on NAGTROC, although as I'm not a member, I can't do a search. I rember seeing the start of the thread, but lost track of it.

I too have a genesis amp and some nice focal speakers that I either need to use or sell :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts