GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tyres are up for change and I was thinking about something different. Away from the Bridgestone RE070 RFT

ive used p zeros before but not in anything that rips up tarmac like a GTR

so gents, your thoughts please

thanks

·
Vendor
3,385 Posts
My friend had them on his car and did’nt seem too bad.

mp4s seem to have the market sewn up here in the uk, try Steve Morris on Facebook £800 a set, don’t know how that compares with other brand pricing.

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
169 Posts
I use Pirelli P-Zero Corsa's on my 95 R33 GTR. I love these tires, handling is awesome, never let me down pushing the R33 hard in corners on the mountain roads here. On the track ( road course ) I use Pirelli P-Zero Trofeo R, unreal race tires, with these I don't worry about go deep into corners. Tires are I guess to each their own, loyalty to one brand is great , I've tried almost every tire brand over the years and have been Pirelli loyal for years!! Just my 2 1/2 cents worth! 🐺🐺👍

·
Registered
83 Posts
My friend had them on his car and did’nt seem too bad.

mp4s seem to have the market sewn up here in the uk, try Steve Morris on Facebook £800 a set, don’t know how that compares with other brand pricing.
Is Steve Morris on here? I don't use Facebook.

·
Super Moderator
16,027 Posts
PS4 - Pirelli do not compare IMHO. I hated them on my Boxster they were so hard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts