GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was there today in a Caterham but took some photos of about 6 GTR's. If anyone wants me to mail them the photo's happy too.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
That would be very good of you SBR - I'd appreciate that. Who knows , might even be there! Plenty to look at today!

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
You should have popped round and introduced yourself. I organised the day at Silverstone today and we had 13 GT-R's in total.
If you send me what you have got I would be most appreciative as I can then distribute accordingly.
[email protected]
Many thanks
John Miskin

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Perfect will do. I should have said hi, being an owner in the past. Next time I will. Will send photos now.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Fan-****in-tastic day even though I got a cracked windscreen and a puncture on the last lap of the last session.

Thank you to John and Dean for their help and a quick swap at the end of the day.

I will try and do a full write up sometime, but just to say quickly, we had a good day and the weather held out for us even though the wind was cold and cutting, hence lots of coffee for the SS cafe.

It was a bit of a war of attrition with GTR's having noise issues and a couple failing landing up with blown an engine and leaving me to pick up the debris in my off side rear tyre - hence causing and sudden lack of pressure and control of the car BUT thank God for Bridgestones !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Hi Rich, yes it was a good day but a bit of a war of attrition and they just won't listen to me when I have told them about the noise issues time and time again!! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Some really great pictures and as Steve said, quite eventful but sheer unadulterated petrolhead fun:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
I have some great Vid footage from my Go pro if anyone can advise me how to put it up ?

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Where are the pic's ?

·
Registered
941 Posts
If anyone got FDL driving along the start/finish straight I'd love to see it. I had planned to film it myself with my mate driving but it was too cold to stand out there lol

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Still being edited. Strange one of your car coming down the new pit straight with no driver visible................
A that was when I was trying out the new Remote control funtion !!!:)

Now I could say at least my car was on circuit all day.................................................... but that would be just oh so cruel !!!! :squintdan

·
Registered
270 Posts
It was a bit of a war of attrition with GTR's having noise issues and a couple failing landing up with blown an engine and leaving me to pick up the debris in my off side rear tyre - hence causing and sudden lack of pressure and control of the car BUT thank God for Bridgestones !!!!!!
The one that blew in the last session was huge!

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
yeah, and it was his eng parts which punctured my tyre !!! LOL

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Engine blow ups, cracked windscreens and punctures........

Glad I went to a BBQ meet now..LOL

Danny
Yeah, but i bet we had more fun !!!!:squintdan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts