GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Finally got the funds together to buy my first R32 GT-R after 8 years of Evo ownership, and I've always wanted one in black (narrowly missed out on Ex-Evo-Dave's one, dammit!).

Seen this one at SVA Imports:

Nissan Skyline R32 Gtr | eBay

Done my research on them as a seller, and obviously it's a mixed bag, with people saying to view the car yourself before judging (oh, and the obligatory BIMTA check too)...

As they are a good 5hr drive from me, I'm wondering if anyone on here has been to see this particular example yet, and has any opinions on it? Would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
There's 2 nice r32s for sale on this forum

The car above looks clean but it's got a nasty bonnet. Sva seem like another big trader on PH, same stock for years. Think about that

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By another big trader, do you mean one beginning with Boys and ending in Toys, perchance? ;)

PS - I kinda like the bonnet haha!

·
Registered
743 Posts
I bought a white r32 from them a few month ago.
i went there to inspect the car and there were a few things that needed fixing like the paintwork, no spoiler and wrong seat.
They have fixed everything what was know wrong with the car.
They also mapped the car for me with and ecu that i have provided.
But when they did they final test drive they found a cracking noise from the suspension.
They looked for the problem for a week changing all the suspension parts but in the end they found out that the car was in an accident in japan and it was not known in the paper work from japan.
In the end they have made the decision to not sell the car at all and brake it for parts because there has been some welding done to the frame and it came lose and it not safe to drive.
I think they are very honest and they did keep me up to date on the status of the car.
They are also willing to give me a full refund including other cost i made to insure the car to drive back to Holland.
I think they are a great company and i am waiting now for the next white r32 to come in :)
i can***8217;t wait to have a look at that one and to on a R32 again
What is also a very good point is that you get a year warranty on most part and labor and that you will not see with other companies that sell 20 year old cars.
I think that also means that they are standing behind the product that they sell

At least that***8217;s how I look at them ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks gijsje.

I guess I need to go and have a look at this car in person, unless there are any reputable forum members close by who wouldn't mind nipping and having a look on my behalf at all?? :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was JUST there to see this car in person. However, I didnt have him start it because I cant import a car that modified to the US. It was VERY nice looking in person though. There is also a r32 V-spec II in white, I had him start it and the engine had studdering when you pressed on the pedal. Other than that, I just put a deposit on the blue one. I seen no other R32's there. I know that doesnt help you but if you make the drive, as of saturday, those were the only 2 they have to view.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I will be there in a week or so. If you want PM me your phone number, we could Skype or something and I can do a walk around and check things your interested in looking at!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be great, thanks for the offer bud! I am trying to arrange coming down there myself next weekend, so I will probably see you there haha, but if not, I will take you up on it for sure! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts