GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked twice, and definitely doing one so far on the 6th July. But I thought it would be cool to put up some photo's when the time comes of the cars and people you have taken.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Im doing one friday but have had to borrow a GTR as mines not back till next week.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Yep, my son and one friend in the R35 but his other mate wants to go in the R33 GTR (wife having to drive that one).. obviously a man of taste ;-)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Busy weekend, prom tomorrow and Dunsfold Supercar Weekend for charity, all in borrowed cars LOL , White GTR for prom and Black 599 for Dunsfold, both driven by the Black Stig LOL

Reactions: Killerscum01

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Busy weekend, moving House today, doing the Supercar Dunsfold event for the Children's Trust this Sunday and 4 proms, one today, 3 next week - all for charity :)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Young man delivered to his Prom, he only wanted a GTR, wouldnt entertain a 599 !!! Good taste:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Not a Prom but a worthy cause, Dunsfold Supercar weekend in a Ferrari 599
charity weekend for the childrens trust, count not finished yet but raised over 100K

With Phil Tufnell and a bloke in a white suit

With the Ferrari

With the VIP organisers (all proceeds donated) and a bloke in a white suit

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Doing one this Friday, tried to a get a cheap Stig outfit, but it looks so comedic I'm just going to do it as me - friend described the outfit as bad power rangers.
If your gonna be white stig needs to be Alpinestars suit glove and boots and Simpson diamondback lid with Iridium visor, prob £1500 plus !!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've got 1 tonight then one next week I refuse to collect the lad tonight if he's pissed or taking a girl home.....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 51 Posts